Uses for Milk Jugs
You know those old items you have lying around, purposeless? Here are six things you can do with an old milk jug!
- Cut them into strips to make plant markers.
- Use them as collars to keep cutworms from destroying young plants.
- Make a simple watering can. Just cut a small hole in one bottom corner and set it next to a plant. The water slowly seeps out.
- Cut a hole in the side and make it into a bird feeder.
- Slide it over your bird feeder pole as a squirrel baffle.
- Cut off the bottom and one side up to the handle for a scoop for
birdseed or potting soil.