You know those old items you have lying around, purposeless? Here are 7 things you can do with old pantyhose.
- Tie up floppy plants and anchor vines.
- Line bottoms of pots so water can get out but dirt can't. This also keeps small bugs from getting inside.
- Slip them over ripening fruit to protect from nibbling pests.
- Use as a sling to support heavy fruits, such as melons.
- Store flower bulbs in winter.
- Put hair clippings inside and hang in your garden to deter deer.
- Put soap slivers inside and hang near your water faucet for easy cleanup.