We want to hear from you!
We love hearing from readersin fact, we couldn't publish this magazine without you! To share your story or photo, send it to us, along with your full name, daytime phone number, e-mail address and mailing address. If you're submitting for a particular column, note that as well. Each reader contributor whose story, photo or short item is published receives a Birds & Blooms tote bag. Here are some guidelines:
- We regret that we can no longer return reader materials. If your photo is irreplaceable, please make a good-quality copy to share with us.
- To e-mail photos, please send us the highest picture quality available, and attach photos as JPEG files.
- Because of huge mail volume, our small staff can't acknowledge receipt of submissions, but we'll always let you know if your photo is published.
- By submitting material for publication, you grant Reiman Media Group, Inc., its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensees use of the material, including your name, hometown and state. We reserve the right to modify, reproduce and distribute the material in any medium and in any manner or appropriate place. We may contact you via phone, e-mail or mail regarding your submission.
- Send submissions to Birds & Blooms, 5925 Country Lane, Greendale WI 53129. You can also e-mail stories and images to us via our submission form.
We look forward to "visiting" with you through future issues.